Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
All are invited to joining us as we enjoy and celebrate the sights and sounds of our Annual Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony. Musical performances by the New Hope Children's Choir, Manchester's Bel Suono, and PCTI's Sound Chasers, as well as an appearance by Santa. Event takes place outside of the municipal building at 6:00PM on December 5, 2016 with refreshments to follow.
Borough-Wide Notices for November 24-26, 2016
In observance of Thanksgiving, please note the following notices:
- Borough business offices are closed Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25, 2016. Offices will reopen on Monday, November 28.
- There is no garbage collection on Thursday, November 24. The next garbage collection day is Monday, November 28, 2016.
- Recycling collection will be on Saturday, November 26, 2016.
We wish all a happy Thanksgiving.
Request for Qualifications for 2017 Professional Services
The Borough of Prospect Park is accepting RFQs for the following professional services for 2017:
Borough Engineer; Municipal Attorney; Borough Auditor; Borough Planner; Bond Counsel; Risk Management Consultant; Grant Writer and Land Use Attorney. Click links for full details.
Notices for Friday, November 11, 2016
In observance of Veteran's Day, Friday, November 11, 2016, please note the following:
- Municipal offices are closed and will reopen at 8:30AM on Monday, November 14, 2016.
- All street cleaning rules are suspended and will resume on Monday, November 14, 2016.
Prospect Park thanks all Veterans for their great service to our country.
Flu Vaccination Clinic for Residents
Flu vaccinations will be available to Prospect Park residents 18 years and older starting October 25, 2016. Click Read more for complete information including all dates for vaccinations as well as information for homebound residents.