Please be advised out of an abundance of caution, as per the directive of Mayor Mohamed T. Khairullah, ALL Municipal Offices will be CLOSED to the public until further notice. For further directions and guidance, CLICK
NOTICE: MUNICIPAL BUILDING WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC
Residents, please be advised out of an abundance of caution, per the directive of Mayor Mohamed T. Khairullah , effective Wednesday, March 25th ALL Municipal Offices will be CLOSED to the public until further notice.
- Extended hours every Tuesday has been CANCELLED until further notice.
- All 'No Parking Rules' have been SUSPENDED until further notice.
- Hofstra Park playground facilities have been CLOSED to the public until further notice.
- Spray Park to operate for the 2020 Summer season starting Saturday, July 11th - MORE INFO
HOW TO SAVE A TRIP TO BOROUGH HALL
In an effort to maintain social distancing and do what we can to reduce the spread of Coronavirus, we have provided you with a list of services and how you can accomplish them without making a trip to Borough Hall. Read More
- Please utilize our DROPBOX located in the front entrance of Borough Hall (106 Brown Avenue, Prospect Park, NJ 07508)
- You may contact departments via phone or e-mail and request information and documents to be e-mailed, mailed to you, or navigate our website. Contact information can be found here.
For emergencies, please dial 9-1-1, otherwise please contact 973-790-7900 for all non-emergency public safety matters. If you have any questions, please contact 973-790-7902 ext 529 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.